Blue Water BREB offers Port Agency in all German ports and Antwerp-Zeebrugge-range to Shipping-Lines, Charterers and Owners as well as for Offshore projects.
⦁ 24/7 service to crew and ship owners for all vessel types
⦁ Worldwide solutions in port agency, chartering and stevedoring
⦁ Offshore base facilities, warehousing – including customs clearance
⦁ In-house Naval Architects, Port Captains, QHSE experts and other specialists
Contact in Mukran/Sassnitz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact in Cuxhaven: email@example.com
Nord Stream 2 Project
Agency for Tideway & Codralux JV – Near Shore and Pomeranian Bay Dredging Landfall Germany
- SOW – managed 5 dredgers & abt. 20 self propelled split barges, in/out-bound clearance, customs issues, crew changes (visa issues, tickets & transfers, etc.), medical services, accomodation contracting, etc.
- project time: 04 2018 – 01 2019
- Load-out for Karshamn
- SOW – daily service with Wagenborg vessels to Karlshamn, clearance, documentation, crew issues, dunnage, port operation issues, etc.
- Project time: 10 2017 – 08 2019
- Feeders for irone ore & olivine sand
- SOW – clearance, documentation, crew issues, etc.
- Project time: 2018 - 2019
- Load-in from Ust-Luga / RU for additional amount of uncoated pipes
- SOW – clearance, customs clearance, crew issues
- Project time: 06 2019 – 07 2019
Offshore Wind Arkona
- Inbound traffic, heavy weight vessels & marine logistics in behalf of SIEMENS, DK
- JUV SEA CHALLENGER, owners agent for A2SEA, husbandry services
- Project time: 05 2018 – 10 2018
Pipe line Slovakia
- Load-in and forwarding logistic to Slovakia
- Project time: 01 2019 - 05 2019
Skills: german, english, russian, lithuanian languages