§1 Information about the collection of your data
(1) We are informing about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data, which are related to you personally, such as name, address, email address, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, German: DS-GVO) is Blue Water BREB GmbH, Kapitän-Alexander-Str. 16, 27472 Cuxhaven, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org (please see also our imprint).
(3) When contacting us via email, the data provided by you (email address, name, phone number, if applicable) will be saved in order to be able to answer you. The data will be deleted once the saving may be unnecessary, or the use will be restricted if legal preservation duties come in force.
(4) If we access authorized service providers for purposes of our services or use your data for promotional purposes, you will be informed below in detail about the respective procedures where we also inform about the fixed criteria for the storage time.
(5) If our service provider/partner is based in a state not within the European Economic Area (EWR), we will provide information connected to this circumstance in our service description.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have following rights relating to the processing of your personal data which you can enforce against us:
- Right of Information (Art. 15 DS-GVO)
- Right of Correction (Art. 16 DS-GVO) or Deletion (Art. 17 DS-GVO)
- Right of Restricted Processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO)
- Right of Objection to Processing your data ( Art. 21 DS-GVO)
- Right of portability of your data ( Art. 20 DS-GVO)
(2) Further, you have the right to file a complaint to the data protection authorities if you disagree with the way your personal data is processed by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When opening our website www.bluewaterbreb.de, we are only collecting the personal data your browser is providing to our server. When you are visiting our website, we have to collect following data for correct display of our page and to ensure stability and security (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of opening the page
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Exact page opened
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Transmitted data volume
- Website of request
- System software and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) Additionally, cookies will be saved on your computer when visiting our website. Cookies are small text data which are being saved on your hard drive and directed by your browser when receiving data from websites visited. Cookies cannot carry out programs or transmit viruses. They serve to improve the internet services in general and make it user friendlier and more effective. The data processed by cookies as described are essential for the purpose of reserving our and third party interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit.f DS-GVO
a) This website uses following types of cookies, which purpose is clarified hereafter:
- Transient cookies (b)
- Persistent cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically once you close your browser. This includes especially session-cookies. These cookies save a session under a certain session-ID, with which several requests of your browser can be identified. This results in your computer being recognized when you return to our page. The session-cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a certain period of time, which depends on the type of cookie. You can delete cookies any time in your security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your personal wishes and for example, decline your acceptance to third party and/or all cookies. In this case, we draw your attention to the fact, that this may affect the use of our website.
§4 Transfer of data
(1) Your data will be transferred to third parties for no other purposes than mentioned hereafter in paragraph (2):
(2) We only provide your data to third parties if:
a) You explicitly agreed to it ( Art. 6 para. 1 s. lit. a DS-GVO),
b) The transfer is needed for enforcement, execution and protection of legal claims, provided there is no reason for assuming that you have a predominant protection interest in non-transfer of your data (Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c DS-GVO)
c) It is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c DS-GVO due to legal obligations
d) it is legally permitted and essential for processing contracts with you (Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b DS-GVO)
§5 Objection or withdrawal to the processing of your data
(1) If you have agreed to the processing of your data, you can withdraw this agreement any time (Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO). Such withdrawal has an influence on the permissibility of processing your personal data once directly communicated to us.
(2) If the processing of your personal data is based on weighing of interests (Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit.f DS-GVO), you are entitled to object this processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO) as far as you can provide legitimate reasons or the objection relates to direct advertising.
In case of the latter, you have a general right of objection which will be immediately implemented by us.
(3) In case you would like to make use of your right of objection, please direct your request to email@example.com.
(1) Provided you have explicitly agreed according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, we will use your email address for sending you our newsletter on a regular basis. For receiving the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your email address only.
(2) You are entitled to unsubscribe to our newsletter any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website is using Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc.
Google Analytics is using cookies, text data, which are saved on your computer and enable an analysis of your user behavior of the webpage. The generated information through cookies are transmitted to a Google server in the USA where they are saved. In case of activated IP-anonymization on this website, your IP-address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union and/or in other contracting states of the Convention of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the complete IP-address is transmitted to google in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google is using this information in order to evaluate your use of this website, prepare reports about the website activities and provide other services to the website operator in regards to the use of the website.
(2) Your IP-address transmitted by your browser for the purposes of Google Analytics is not being connected to other Google data.
(3) You can avoid saving cookies by appropriate settings of your browser software, we draw your attention to the fact, that this may affect the use of our website. Further you can avoid collection and transmission of your personalized data and processing by Google by following below link and downloading and installing the plug-in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the add-on “_anonymizelp()”. With this, IP-addresses are processed in a shortened version, which eliminates personal relation. If your transmitted data gives personal information about you, this data is automatically deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to be able to improve it on a regular basis. By preparing statistics, we can provide better service and create a more interesting platform for you as a user. For personal data transmitted to the USA, Google has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Information of the third party provider Google Dublin Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +351 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: https://www.google.de/analytics/terms/de.html,
Overview of privacy contents: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
§8 Data security
(1) We are using the widely-used SSL procedure (Secure Socken Layer) on our website in connection with the highest encryption your browser supports. Usually it is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we are using 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can identify an encrypted page on our website by the display of a key or lock sign in the bottom status bar of your browser.
(2) Further, we make use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your personal data against random or intended manipulation, partly or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are being improved continuously according to the latest technological developments.